- Basic Blender tutorials with focus on Urho3D / game development (basic controls can be forwarded to normal blender tutorials). This could cover useful techniques like lower-poly-models, creating generic textures, UV mapping and baking the texture to a model to export it to Urho3D.
- Step by step tutorial on how to make a very simple game (like pong for example).
- A gallery/description of all the default techniques with images. Maybe a scene with spheres with every technique in use to have all in one big image. Maybe not every technique is required. <- partly done
- maybe a guide on how to manage things in code in general and in games in particular. When I started with C++ / game development, I used arrays for everything (didn't know vector/map/set) and other bad stuff...
This Urho3D-Wiki could also fetch ideas from the Ogre-Wiki: http://www.ogre3d.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php
(mostly) done ideas:
- More detailed installation, setup and build guide(s) for Urho3D, with images (aimed at inexperienced developers who may have never used CMake or build a library).
- First Project tutorial. Can be based on a sample and should cover IDE setup (codeblocks?), the node system, loading models, creating lights and camera creation and movement.
- From Blender to Urho3D guide. The guide at https://github.com/reattiva/Urho3D-Blender/blob/master/guide.txt is already good but could be expanded with images. Also a step by step beginners guide would be good (less reference/manual like).